August 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Aug 1 04:08:55 EAT 2015
Ending: Mon Aug 31 15:07:57 EAT 2015
- [kictanet] Are the Europeans going too far with 'Right to be Forgotten'? Google stands its ground. France's latest demands raises fundamental questions in Internet Governance and Freedom of Expression
- [kictanet] Is Safaricom really dominant?
- [kictanet] Fwd: [ALAC] John Jeffrey blog on .africa IRP
- [kictanet] ICG Seeking Public Input on Key Internet Governance Proposal
- [kictanet] Fwd: The Guardian: Windows 10: Microsoft under attack over privacy
- [kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] ISOC Contribution to UN WSIS+10 Review
- [kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] New document: Perspectives on the IANA Stewardship Transition Principles
- [kictanet] Photos from the 8th KIGF
- [kictanet] Diversity and inclusiveness, digital financial inclusion
- [kictanet] FW: Sector Statistics Report Quarter 3 2014/2015
- [kictanet] Happening Now: Important webinars by ICG and CCWG
- [kictanet] AG BLOCKS ICT CS' BID TO ENACT ANTI-SAFARICOM LAW
- [kictanet] (no subject)
Uncle Pedro Chicken
- [kictanet] Role and integrity of Surveillance system in Kenya
- [kictanet] Board members should beware leaving IT projects to professionals
- [kictanet] Fwd: [global-nn] Policy Statement on the IGF Website
- [kictanet] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Recommendations on Terms of Service and Human Rights on the IGF Website
- [kictanet] Lesson for Kenya: Dominance wars drive Nigeria's telecoms market into turmoil
Consumers Federation of Kenya (COFEK)
- [kictanet] Hl
- [kictanet] Cooperate leadership and changes at Google to Alphabet http://abc.xyz
- [kictanet] Does Kenya have an Anti Spam Law?
- [kictanet] Fwd: [i-network] AIG introduces Cyber Insurance in Uganda
- [kictanet] Fwd: [ISOC Kenya] : Microsoft Research PhD Scholarships 2016 - Call for Applications
- [kictanet] KICTANET contributed to the success of Kibaki regime
- [kictanet] The Kenya IGF, and the shortfalls of the process
- [kictanet] Overhauled NetNeutrality Website
- [kictanet] A huge economic shift led by software and connectedness.
- [kictanet] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] Weekly web review : Google, eLAC 2018, IANA transition, Cyberpolitics, Regulation, Net neutrality, Big data...
- [kictanet] Communications Authority’s role comes into sharp focus [feedly]
- [kictanet] Fwd: PRESS RELEASE: More appealing public data available at Kenya Open Data Initiative Portal.
- [kictanet] Desk, data, and coffee in exchange of innovative ideas
- [kictanet] Superior IT training solutions at the Institute of Software Technologies Nairobi
- [kictanet] CO.ZA Passes one million domain names
- [kictanet] Cost of mobile money transactions
- [kictanet] Equitel - M-Pesa battle heats up as Safaricom hikes termination fees
- [kictanet] Wangusi backs off bid to check Safaricom power [feedly]
- [kictanet] East African Legislative Assembly to Debate Bill On Regional Electronic Transactions
- [kictanet] Communications Authority informative Annual reports
- [kictanet] Fwd: [i-network] WEBCAST TUE-THU: Africa Peering and InterconnectionForum 2015 (AfPIF) live from Maputo, Mozambique
- [kictanet] Join the Discussion: IANA transition at CTO's annual Forum in Nairobi Kenya, Sept 2015.
- [kictanet] Fwd: [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for Fellowships for AFRINIC-23 is Open
- [kictanet] Waiguru sues Google, Kenyan website for defamation
- [kictanet] Data revolution in Kenya
- [kictanet] Best Bank for Business...
- [kictanet] Kenya debate: Government systems lead to online fraud
- [kictanet] kictanet Digest, Vol 99, Issue 51
- [kictanet] IANA transition progress report at Nairobi Safari club, 3rd September 2015
Last message date:
Mon Aug 31 15:07:57 EAT 2015
Archived on: Mon Sep 12 11:10:16 EAT 2022
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).