[kictanet] CO.ZA Passes one million domain names

Abdalla Omari gm at kenic.or.ke
Thu Aug 20 09:45:50 EAT 2015

Congrats! We are tying our boot straps, right behind you!

Kind Regards

ABDALLA OMARI:
GENERAL MANAGER
[E] gm at kenic.or.ke/[W] www.kenic.or.ke/[TW] twitter.com/kenictld/  [Blog]kenic.or.ke/blog
[F] 4450087 /[M] +254 733 790 073,  [T]  +254 20 2324686, 4450057/8/ Box 1461 - 00606, Nairobi

KENIC - Where the Internet starts in Kenya! dot KE for Every Name in Kenya!