[kictanet] Lesson for Kenya: Dominance wars drive Nigeria's telecoms market into turmoil

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Aug 11 01:06:32 EAT 2015

The thing that strikes me most about the Nigerian case (NCC's machinations for MTN notwithstanding) is that dominance is categorized by voice, data etc. Can we have such a practice in Kenya?

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad