[kictanet] Are the Europeans going too far with 'Right to be Forgotten'? Google stands its ground. France's latest demands raises fundamental questions in Internet Governance and Freedom of Expression

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat Aug 1 13:55:43 EAT 2015

Indeed Barrack.

The Europeans are definitely leading in a number of areas on internet governance - privacy, net neutrality etc. I believe though that they must strike a balance and sometimes it just seems like they go off left field too much..

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad