[kictanet] Superior IT training solutions at the Institute of Software Technologies Nairobi

moses okinyi mosesokinyi at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 19 12:46:46 EAT 2015

 Dear Team,
I take great pleasure to introduceyou to the INSTITUTE OF SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES (IST).  IST is the training division of SOFTWARETECHNOLOGIES LIMITED (STL) Ourvast experience in offering ICT training dates back to 1992. We are an Oracle ApprovedEducation center (OAEC) offering Oracle Training, the only Red Hat Linux Certified Training partner (RCTP)in East and Central Africa, a Novell Training partner, an Appin Technology Lab Training Centerapproved EC Council and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) and Advanced CoursesTraining and Testing Center. We also offer training onInformation Security and Certified Ethical Hacker, InternationalComputer Driving Licence, Advanced Spreadsheets, Advanced Database, AdvancedWord Processing, Advanced Presentation and Executive certificates inBusiness Management, Risk Management, Finance, etc.  Our diploma courses also includean IST and KNEc Diplomas.  Our center has 7 well-equippedtraining labs and capacity to hold 102 participants and highly qualified andskilled instructors follow the vendor’s training formats and structures, whichare geared towards professional Certification.  A high level client satisfactionis our biggest priority. We have trained over 80 companies’ staff in the region.In the recent past, IST has trained private and public organizations not onlyin Kenya but also in Uganda, Zambia, Rwanda, Malawi,Tanzania, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Botswana and the Democratic Republic of Congo.  Throughout the period, our instructors haveattained customer satisfaction scores above 98%. Attached is our prospectusoutlining some of the training services we offer. Find attached a detailed profileof our courses. We would like to request for anopportunity to meet with you and discuss our services in detail. Your responsewill be highly appreciated. Thank you.  Yours sincerely,
Moses Okinyi | Career Counselor   |  Institute of Software Technologies |                                                             8th Floor, I&M Bank Tower,Kenyatta Avenue, P.O. Box 8690 - 00200,   Nairobi,   Kenya| Tel: + 254 (20) 319174,+254(20) 248 237,Email:mokinyi at isteducation.com  |   Mob: +254 726989 713|  www.isteducation.com    |