[kictanet] Board members should beware leaving IT projects to professionals

Dennis Kioko dmbuvi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 23:01:31 EAT 2015

You will find that among the many "goodies" that President Obama brought
us, besides the rare opportunity of seeing "The Beast", is a commitment
from GoK on IFMIS.

   - GoK to further enhance Integrated Financial Management Information
   System program (IFMIS) towards full integration of all government financial
   systems. GoK to augment audit and security components of IFMIS to guarantee
   its integrity.

Plug from a blog post I did on the "goodies".
<http://blog.denniskioko.com/2015/07/here-are-goodies-that-president-obama.html#more>

On Thursday, 6 August 2015, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <

--
with Regards:

blog.denniskioko.com <http://www.denniskioko.com/>