[kictanet] MPs open probe on data expiry, Safaricom Bonga points

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 30 20:18:19 EAT 2022

Walu

You have clearly chosen to ignore my mention of IATA etc...Let me refresh
your memory by repeating the gist of the message below.

The airline industry rules and regulations are governed by IATA
(International Air Travel Association) and the airlines follow these rules
strictly on pain of death. Literally.

What governs the Telcos' rules and regulations about the expiry of bundles?
Is it in the ITU regulations perhaps? Or the Communications Authority
perhaps?

These arbitrary ways of dealing with people's hard-earned money need to
stop and policymakers and regulators need to step in. Once we know what the
rules of the game are then we can make wise wallet decisions. Meanwhile, we
continue to suffer bila chuki.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

LinkedIn: Ali's Profile <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>
<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.