[kictanet] The Controversial ICT Practitioners Bill Has Been Passed!

Angela Minayo aminayo at kictanet.or.ke
Tue Jun 14 14:44:02 EAT 2022

Hi Listers,

Here are the copies of the recently KICD- approved coding curriculum
developed by KODRIS Africa.

There is also an individual license available for parents to buy this since
the programme is designed in a way that it can be self-taught. It has
resources that you can look at by registering for a free trial here
<https://studio.kodrisafrica.com/en/>.
 Kodris Africa-CBC Matrix FINAL GRADE 1 - 10.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DLJ2Ss6ZFWaQDQuV5TYbM4wgm7CFx5gj/view?usp=drive_web>
 TG GRADE 1-3 .pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bD5zGuQT69CoyrTLXfzaNQtQd6bPiZnj/view?usp=drive_web>
 TG GRADE 4-6 .pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JSn1KIN3jj4cmoDRJG3gDBrRUR7gS95Z/view?usp=drive_web>
 TG GRADE 7-10 .pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CZdAS1F4CWvY4rhEbIe1yMk0zdAE01LG/view?usp=drive_web>

On Sat, Jun 11, 2022 at 1:47 PM Alex Watila via KICTANet <