[kictanet] The Controversial ICT Practitioners Bill Has Been Passed!

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Sat Jun 11 13:52:44 EAT 2022

In South Africa, top programmers have historically used C++[1].  Python
typically requires extensive computer resources and will not work very
well on typical computer resources found on a mobile smart phone.
Diversity in programming languages (the popularity of these changes
relatively rapidly) and in approved KICD programs (including ones that
are locally developed) would go a long way in ensuring a vibrant ICT sector.

1) https://ioi.te.lv/oi/pdf/INFOL026.pdf