[kictanet] KICTANet Digest, Vol 165, Issue 11

Kenic CEO ceo at kenic.or.ke
Tue Nov 23 14:15:37 EAT 2021

Good day Adrian

Thank you for the response.

We would need to look at publishing of domain names in line with the DPA 2019 and if that contravenes any privacy aspects.

On your second point of generating data sets we have embarked on a project, where by we want to collect various data points across networks and publish a consolidated report for consumption.

We are happy to get views and partner with data holders who may want collaborate.

regards

Joel Karubiu
Chief Executive Officer
ceo at kenic.or.ke