[kictanet] Why are lots of .go.ke websites not https://?

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Tue Nov 23 15:39:03 EAT 2021

Bwana Teri,

https://github.com/aboul3la/Sublist3r
https://www.nmmapper.com/sys/tools/subdomainfinder/

A responsible disclosure policy may be helpful.

It is interesting to note that Pakistan, India, Tunisia and a number of
other countries have their own certification authorities (partly to
control digital signing):
https://www.ecac.org.pk/
https://www.cca.gov.in/
https://www.tuntrust.tn/
South Africa seems to use accreditation of certification authorities:
http://www.saaa.gov.za/index.php/accreditation/2013-12-04-09-28-29.html

Apart from Tunisia and South Africa, there do not seem to be other
certification authorities based in Africa that are automatically trusted
in many browsers or other internet access devices.

Benson