[kictanet] controversial-it-practitioners-bill-re-emerges

Thomas Kaberi thomaskaberi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 13:54:02 EAT 2018

I think it's  a very valid point.
A lot of proposals around regulation of the sector  are pointers to huge
knowledge gaps as to what. And how the industry works.

It happened even  at MZs hearings so we do need to be on the same page
about who and or what is being regulated before we go to how best to do it.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018, 1:08 PM kanini mutemi via kictanet <