[kictanet] Permission Marketing and misuse of customer data by Telcos

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:19:42 EAT 2016

Looks like this isn't an isolated event, but could point to a more far
reaching abuse of consumer rights. Kindly follow up with your provider as
Ali and I would suggest that the regulators and the licencees thoroughly
investigate this and provide direction.

Victor

On 14 Nov 2016 11:06, "Collins Areba via kictanet" <