[kictanet] Fwd: STATEMENT ON THE INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) PRACTITIONERS BILL 2016 BY ICTA

Ephraim Percy Kenyanito ephraim at accessnow.org
Fri Jul 8 12:30:22 EAT 2016

+1 to Michuki and Kivuva.

Best Regards,

*Ephraim Percy Kenyanito*
Sub-Saharan Africa Policy Analyst/ Mchambuzi wa Sera Afrika Kusini ya Sahara
Access Now | accessnow.org

@ekenyanito
PGP: E6BA8DC1
Fingerprint: B0FA394AF73DEB7AA1FDC7360CFED26DE6BA8DC1

*Subscribe *to the Access Now Express
<https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/#sign-up>, our weekly newsletter on
digital rights
*Sign up* for our action alerts <https://www.accessnow.org/campaign/>

On 8 July 2016 at 12:25, Liz Orembo via kictanet <