[kictanet] Netflix KICTAnet ICT Policy Discussions

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jan 13 15:03:24 EAT 2016

Brian

Umesema kama watu kumi. (Spoken like 10 wise men)

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad