[kictanet] [KICTAnet] Safaricom daily bundles - COFEK

Tony Likhanga tlikhanga at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 14:15:01 EAT 2011

Thanks Patricia for that reminder.

Allow me to re-post my sentiments below. (I had erroneously hit the 'reply'
button instead of the 'reply to all' one. Apologies to Edith for that).

2011/10/27 Tony Likhanga <tlikhanga at gmail.com>
Hi all,

I am with Kamotho on the claims of sloppy service from the telecomms
regulator.

I lodged a legitimate complaint with them more than 6 months ago. Save for
some initial correspondence from them; the trail went cold despite my
constant reminders to them via e-mail.

Regards.
Tony