[kictanet] Safaricom daily bundles - COFEK

Maryann Michuki MMichuki at Safaricom.co.ke
Fri Oct 28 09:29:25 EAT 2011

Morning Zachary,

Safaricom Daily Bundles renewals and deductions are done once every 24 hours in line the bundle subscribed to

As discussed with the team, deduction on your line was done once yesterday.

However,  the confirmation message was done twice in error. We are working to ensure that notification message is only sent once

Details of the billing on your line are also available on https://selfcare.safaricom.co.ke

Have a good day

Kind Regards,

Maryann