[kictanet] Are we letting the PS get away with this too?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 12:44:20 EAT 2011

It is reassuring that the tariff is a promotion at that sanity shall resume in
due course.

In closing I would like to understand why no one has raised the issue of the
government regulating the price of fuel upwards but we all seem to call the
regulation card when the government tries to stop the free fall of a price.  We
either want the government totally in or totally out and stop having double
standards.

Now that I think of it why do we have a cap on the movement of a share during a
particular trading day would you have preferred it if there was no band set?

Finally let us remember the teachings of Abunuasi, if the sufuri can give bath
so then can it die.  If we cheer on the government when they regulate the price
of maize, wheat and petrol we must do the same when they regulate the price of
airtime.

Regards
 Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd