[kictanet] Number Portability - Baptism of fire

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Mon Apr 4 12:53:38 EAT 2011

Francis,

If you wish to port, you are supposed to visit a retail outlet of the
mobile service provider to which you wish to port.   For more
information, see the frequently asked questions on Mobile Number
Portability on the CCK website at
http://www.cck.go.ke/number_portablity/index.html

As at noon today, 241 porting requests had been made.

Best regards,

Christopher Wambua

Assistant PR Manager
Communications Commission of Kenya
Waiyaki Way Opp. Kianda School
P.O Box 14448
Nairobi, 00800
Tel. +254-20-4242-209
Fax: +254-20-4451866

Email: Wambua at cck.go.ke
Website: http://www.cck.go.ke

Disclaimer:

intended solely for the use by the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance
on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Additionally, if you have received this email in error please notify the
sender immediately by a reply e-mail.