[kictanet] The real entrepreneur

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 09:11:00 EAT 2011

Hi,

I wonder if the KICTBoard have ever interacted with this fellows or is their
mandate restricted to those in "stone & mortar" premises?

http://quadrantshift.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cyber-photo.jpg

http://quadrantshift.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cyber-services-list.jpg

The fellow who runs this cyber cafe most likely never even saw the various
adverts yet he does more to bridge the digital divide than many of us ever will.

My call is for organisations like SIFE and AISEC to reach out to some of these
entrepreneurs to work with them to achieve there full potential by helping them
prepare those complex proposals needed for funding, this are some of the issues
we really need to be looking at to bridge the digital  divide.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor