[kictanet] Deteriorating Safaricom or simply broken systems??-building systems

Andrea Bohnstedt andrea.bohnstedt at ratio-magazine.com
Thu Aug 26 13:31:52 EAT 2010

Thanks for that comment.

I, for one, would be happy if all those shouting-about-abuse telco users
would stop aspiring to maim or kill me in traffic, just as I'd appreciate it
if we could get public transport to stop trying to maim and kill me in
traffic. Excellence all around - or perhaps just respect for minimum rules
and courtesy for starters.

(and note: it goes without saying that if your funds are deducted, you
should get the equivalent services or a refund. I'm not disputing that for a
second).

Andrea Bohnstedt
Publisher
+254 720 960 322