[kictanet] Internet Outage Tuesday Oct-13-2009

Brian Munyao Longwe blongwe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 19:57:22 EAT 2009

Very true Waudo and I think that most important thing here is for the
operators/service providers to COMMUNICATE. As long as customers/users
have information, they will generally tend to cool off and give their
supplier time to sort out whatever the problem is. Customer service is
key!

Brian

Sent from my iPhone