[kictanet] Zeins Internet Contracts

Benson Mbugua mbugz at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 15:46:52 EAT 2009

Hi,
I have also been having problems with zain. The data service is almost non existent and I emailed their customer service a week ago to disconnect my post paid plan and have not heard from them. No doubt they will continue billing me.
I also spoke to a friend who had a similar complaint and wanted to disconnect his service. He was notified that it may take upto 2 months to disconnect/discontinue the service!!
How is that possible in this day and age ???

Regards,
Ben Mbugua