[kictanet] Zeins Internet Contracts

Samuel Gichuru gichuru at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:51:39 EAT 2009

Ben,

It has taken me almost a year and we are still arguing with them about the
same thing , as the customer they are saying " sorry bro you signed the
contract, the small print says you cant disconnected service blah blah blah"
, Zein wants their money... does not matter if I was connected or not ..
very intresting

Is anybody in this list working for Zein and would they please try to
explain this situation from their company's perspective.. maybe we are
missing out something here...

Sam

--
Warm Regards

Ideas Africa Limited - The Web Design and Hosting Company
Tel : 020-2098985, s230663 - Cell: 0722-730565 /0733730565
Web: www.ideasafrica.com