[kictanet] Zeins Internet Contracts

Samuel Gichuru gichuru at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:33:12 EAT 2009

Hi Good people,

I wonder if there is someone else out there who has had a problem with Zeins
Intenet contracts, last year  I signed up for their service , after  a
couple of months the service was definitely not worth the cost, hence I
discontinued buying the scratch cards and moved to Orange live box, as
expected they disconnected the services - But what is surprising is they
kept billing me, ok, how do you bill for undelivered service? I have worked
for ISP's and I am yet to find a situation where you bill a client for
service that was undelivered...

Someone shed some light on this issue tafadhali...

--
Warm Regards