[kictanet] IS THE SAFARICOM NETWORK BECOMING OBSOLETE

muthoni muthoni at uonbi.ac.ke
Fri Dec 11 11:51:16 EAT 2009

Alex,

This sound just too familiar to me! I had a similar experience last week on
Friday.  I had enough money on my Safaricom line; I used it to connect to
the Internet (from my computer via blue tooth) to download my email to
Outlook.  After disconnecting, I still had over KES 100 worth of credit but
I could not even send a text message.  I kept receiving '. you have
insufficient.' message.  I was forced to purchase more airtime in order to
continue using my phone.

I indeed confirm that THERE IS A PROBLEM!

Muthoni

  _____