[kictanet] IS THE SAFARICOM NETWORK BECOMING OBSOLETE

Alex Owiti alex.owiti at cio.co.ke
Fri Dec 11 11:40:54 EAT 2009

Today in the morning, I did top up my phone with Sh.100 then I proceeded to
download some stuff on my phone and the balance was Sh.39.00-Now I can't
make a call and I can't text-what kind of a joke is this-I have decided to
call the Safaricom's care center and the agent told me that I might have
logged out from the internet wrongly and so I should confirm if some of the
applications are running and money is being utilized-which was not the
case-she has adviced me to remove my SIM card and the battery and return
them again and things will be normalized-but after just doing that-I have
been told I have insufficient credit-I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION TO THIS MISERY.

Regards

Alex.