[kictanet] [ke-internetusers] Re: PS Ndemo, ECONET Scandal aand Vested Interests

Joseph Manthi jmanthi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 02:08:05 EAT 2008

Dr NdemoThanks for the response. Its good to see you contributing to this
discussion. You must understand the angst of Kenyans all over who took your
pronouncements as decisions rather than a request for commends.

Please clarify this:

Are stating that the decision to allow foreign companies to operate in Kenya
without local partners has not been made?

Additionally are you also stating that your reported comments were nothing
but a request for comments?

Please let me know

Joe

--