[kictanet] Invitation to Participate in ' Talk to IEBC'

muthiru wangechi wangechi652371 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:30:08 EAT 2022

Hi Benson and listers,

I find downloading a document with the full list of political candidates tedious.
Open cities lab in collaboration with African Uncensored recently launched a website that enables you to identify the candidates in their respective area of contest/polling station starting from the president to the MCA position  https://mycandidate-kenya.opencitieslab.org

Regards,
Tabitha.