[kictanet] Your Contact Lists and Privacy

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 5 09:39:06 EAT 2022

Nuts!

We just need to clamp down on these players. Period.

*Ali Hussein*

Fintech | Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.