[kictanet] Your Contact Lists and Privacy

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 09:32:18 EAT 2022

 @Ali,
True caller simply has double standards - for EU zone based on the strict GDPR privacy provisions vs the rest of the world.
Specifically, they say as follows:

   - We do not store or share any personal data of contacts from the phonebooks of our users in the EU and do not provide reverse number look up of contacts in users’ phonebook.
   -

Have a read for yourself on their website: FAQ - Truecaller

|  |
FAQ - Truecaller

Making your communication safe & efficient.

walu