[kictanet] Safaricom changes to home fibre ToS

Sidney Ochieng sidney.ochieng at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:28:43 EAT 2021

Thanks Mwendwa for the resources. I'm going to push back on your point on
using market share to define whether or not competition exists in this
market obscures a lot. When it comes to fixed lines what matters is where
the cable terminates near enough to you connect to. There are entire
neighbourhoods that are only served by a single provider. So my question
still stands about what the CA is doing to ensure more competition.

--
Regards,
Sidney

*Twitter:* @princelySid <https://twitter.com/princelySid> | *Web: *
sidneyochieng.co.ke
*Skype: *sidney.ochieng | *Github:* princelySid
<https://github.com/princelySid>