[kictanet] - proper representation during vision formulation is what is missing - Konza City is now 10 years old

Sam Oduor sam.oduor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 21:34:47 EAT 2019

Hi John

Many thanks for your email; so looking forward to February - maybe you can
make arrangements  pick-up and drop off locations; of-course at a fee to
help ferry as many techies and investors who are interested.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 9:29 PM John Tanui via kictanet <

Samson Oduor

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>