[kictanet] - proper representation during vision formulation is what is missing - Konza City is now 10 years old

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 22:57:12 EAT 2019

 Probably too early for a site visit... but I could be wrong - depending on the specific objectives of the trip and what can be expected to happen after the visit (and the timelines for post-visit milestones).
As Konza is a "pull-type" project, stakeholder site visits ought to be initiated by the Konza biz-dev team (when they are ready) - according to their implementation plan... and probably targeted at specific groups with a compelling value prop.. imo.

But my take is from a time-constrained perspective. Keeping an open mind...