[kictanet] Vodacom, Tala bosses charged with economic sabotage in Dar

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Mon Apr 15 13:59:34 EAT 2019

Hi Barrack

The issue with Vodacom was actually a result of Vodacom and the other 3rd
party terminating international voice traffic without complying with the
regulatory requirements.

Vodacom  and the others accused have since paid fines and those who were
charged released on bail.

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/News/Vodacom-Tanzania-CEO-released-after-paying-Sh6-billion/1840340-5067422-w1eye1/index.html

Its important that as we do business in the region, we also ensure that we
comply with local laws and ignorance of law should not be an excuse to
break the law imho.

Noah

On Mon, 15 Apr 2019, 08:55 Barrack Otieno via kictanet, <