[kictanet] Vodacom, Tala bosses charged with economic sabotage in Dar

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 14:32:45 EAT 2019

Hi Noah,

Many thanks for presenting the other side of the coin. Its rather unusual
for a Company of Vodacoms calibre but that said we have seen cases of
hapless techies paying for ommissions made by MNC's. As a Nation we lost
young Engineers full of promise because of such ommissions hence i was just
raising the flag so that this does not recur. Technology is always ahead of
legal and regulatory frameworks and there is always a chance that
trailblazers will find themselves on the opposite side of the law.

Regards