[kictanet] Vodacom, Tala bosses charged with economic sabotage in Dar

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 08:54:45 EAT 2019

Listers,

seems as a region we still have a long way to go doing Tech business across
the borders. I hope the Kenyan High Commissioner in Tanzania who is a
techie intervenes since i can see one of our home grown techies in the
thick of things. Let us not wait for a repeat of what happened in Ethiopia.

https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Vodacom-tanzania-tala-bosses-charged-with-economic-sabotage/2560-5055246-dcdaeuz/index.html
In summary

   - The companies and their staff face 10 charges of contravening the
   Economic and Organised Crime Control Act, 2002.
   - They were remanded, as the crimes they are accused of are not bailable.

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277