[kictanet] Building Bridges - Community/Police

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:05:31 EAT 2018

Six months ago, revealing IPOA comments indicate where there is goodwill,
Leadership will prioritize technology procurement and data collection,
protection + access to information.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2018/05/14/weve-done-all-thats-humanly-possible-ipoa_c1757850

Of all the complaints received, since inception, about 1,700 complaints

--
SMM

*"Better a patient person than a warrior, one with self-control than one
who takes a city." Prov 16:32*