[kictanet] African IGF Registration 4-6 November, Khartoum Sudan

Keith Andere kephand at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:01:57 EAT 2018

Dear Listers,

The registration for Africa Internet Governance Forum, to be held in Khartoum, Sudan is now open.

Please register here: https://www.afigf.africa/?q=Register2018

There will be a limited travel grant for selected participants. KeSIG Fellows, I highly encourage you all to apply.

Apologies for any cross posting and possible duplications.

Regards,

Keith Andere
Twitter: @AndereKE
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andereke/

"Technology has forever changed the world we live in. We're online, in one way or another, all day long. Our phones and computers have become reflections of our personalities, our interests, and our identities. They hold much that is important to us" ~ James Comey

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or it’s contents.