[kictanet] Data Protection & Residency

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 19:36:43 EAT 2018

@Mwendwa, we *DO *need laws. After 20 years, we should know we need some
laws to judge non performance with.

Was in the CBD when the August 7, 1998 explosion occurred. Was at the site
within 10 minutes after the blast. US marines were not at all casual when
it came to securing their premises.

Fortunately, that morning, needed to pass by an office first, so did not,
as usual, pass the US embassy at 8 am, heading to the railway station :)

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 7:01 PM, Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <