[kictanet] Fwd: Invitation to Open House at The Kijiji

Eric Mugendi emugendi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 08:37:47 EAT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Eric Kariuki" <eric.kariuki at thekijiji.co.ke>
Date: Oct 5, 2017 1:36 PM
Subject: Invitation to Open House
To: <emugendi at gmail.com>

Hello,

As we open our doors, I'm getting in touch to invite you to Open House at
the Kijiji - a home to a growing community of businesses that are creating
a better Kenya and beyond. We offer a space to work on flexible terms,
peer-to-peer interaction, business services and learning through programmes
and events.

Open House is an invitation to spend a day working within the Kijiji, to
connect with like-minded peers and to be part of shaping the movement for a
better Kenya. This free day pass includes desk space for the day, fast and
reliable WiFi and unlimited tea & coffee. You can read more and register
here <https://www.eventbrite.com/o/the-kijiji-10627294947>.

We are also hosting co-creation events where we invite the public and
potential members to come and shape what the Kijiji will be and offer. We
will have three different evening sessions, each with a dedicated topic on
space
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-do-we-make-this-an-inspiring-workspace-co-create-the-kijiji-tickets-38541947001>,
community
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-are-the-values-and-culture-of-our-community-co-create-the-kijiji-tickets-38532111583>
and the problems we are solving as a nation
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/what-are-the-biggest-challenges-we-face-as-a-nation-co-create-the-kijiji-tickets-36043537190>.
Please join us for the one that’s most of interest to you. Of course, you
are very welcome to join all three!

We hope to welcome you at one of our Open Houses in the coming weeks.

Cheers

--
*Eric Mwangi Kariuki*
Co-Founder - Finance and Operations