[kictanet] KICTANet’s new website: Call for comments

Frederick Muriithi fredmanglis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:27:16 EAT 2017

When I'm traveling, to keep a usable connection, I turn off JS to avoid
extra overhead, which is how I first accessed the site.

As is, a lot of places are not reachable from the homepage without
JavaScript, which makes it a somewhat, disappointing experience.

With JavaScript finally turned on (when I got back to Nairobi and it's
environs), the site exposes more content.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the content should be available, with or
without JavaScript on. This also caters for the scenario where for some
reason the JavaScript fails to load, or is broken - it shouldn't break the
site's functionality.

That's my 2 cents.