[kictanet] The case for a federation approach among Platform businesses

anyega jefferson jeffersonanyega at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:44:41 EAT 2017

https://www.wired.com/story/google-bombs-are-our-new-normal/?mbid=social_tw_backchannel

​"​
All of these cases signify the central place a number of digital services
have staked out in our lives. We trust our devices: We trust them to
surface the correct sources in our information feeds, we trust them to
deliver our news, and we trust them to surface the opinions of our friends.
So the biggest and most influential platforms falling prey to manipulations
upsets that trust—and the order of things
​"​
.

--
Anyega M Jefferson

jeffersonanyega at gmail.com

0703824326

Start where you are,use what you have and do what you can.