[kictanet] How Digital Technology Is Changing Farming in Africa

florence mwangangi fmwangangi1 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 09:38:46 EAT 2017

What is now needed is  dissemination of the information and the
technologies  to the farmers upto to the one at the furthest end. What role
does the Government, particularly the County Government have in the
dissemination? What role do you and me have in it?

On 25 May 2017 02:50, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <