[kictanet] How Digital Technology Is Changing Farming in Africa

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 25 10:29:41 EAT 2017

Florence

Good questions.

I believe we all have a role to play in our different capacities.
Government's role is of course already well known. Government needs to be
supported by different non-state players while the farmers themselves need
to embrace new thinking and new ways to enhance productivity.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*Hussein & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.