[kictanet] FW: Signed Press Statement on WANNACRYPT0R Ransomware Virus

Gimode, Chiimbiru gimode at ca.go.ke
Sat May 13 17:14:47 EAT 2017

Dear Listers,
Kindly see the attached Press Statement released this afternoon by the Communications Authority of Kenya (CA) on the emergence of an encryption based cyber attack WannaCrypt0r Ransomware Virus that is targeting computers running on  Windows Operating System and is rapidly spreading worldwide.
This is  for you information and noting.

Kind Regards,
Chiimbiru Gimode
Communications Authority of Kenya (CA)
Mobile: 0703042524 |Website: www.ca.go.ke   |Twitter: @CA_Kenya
Facebook: Communications Authority of Kenya |YouTube: CA Kenya
Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/cck-kenya
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion-Thomas Paine
[cid:04FE0A7D-E2FE-4F3A-929D-F318997C8D5D]
Please be responsible, consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
DISCLAIMER:-This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the recipient.If you are not the intended message recipient  you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The Sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.