[kictanet] Blue Whale info

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sun May 14 18:24:48 EAT 2017

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the comprehensive article. Reading your article, i see
the need for stakeholders from the medical fraternity to engage in
Internet Governance discussions at a higher level. As we celebrate the
benefits that the Internet and World Wide Web have brought to us, we
need to equally confront the challenges it is bringing along in a
pragmatic manner, all stakeholders have a role in this . I see this as
an interesting subject for discussion during the forthcoming Internet
Governance Forum in July.

Best Regards