[kictanet] KENYA POWER'S HUGE APPETITE FOR DEBT IS A RECIPE FOR DISASTER

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:50:52 EAT 2017

AFAIK, Kenya Power already has fibre backbone, used for their own
network for management and control - and extra capacity (dark fibres)
are already leased to other service providers.

I think this project is much more than this - ie. FTTH.  I certainly
hope so.  Whether the end-user is charged directly by Kenya Power (who
would then become an ISP!) or some third party, sijui.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony White