[kictanet] Why Bill Gates would tax robots

Job Muriuki muriukin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:21:47 EAT 2017

Barrack,

Am in business and I know it's the bottom line that counts at the expense
of people.
Now we further what to fire the already strained employee replace them with
a robot
for a fatter bank account and cash you don't need.
I believe Bill Gates been the billionaire he is has realised you can have
all the cash
and wealth you can get but it all without meaning what really matters is
the humanity.

Regards,
Job Muriuki,

Skype: heviejob