[kictanet] Why Bill Gates would tax robots

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 09:54:47 EAT 2017

Hi Job,

No one starts a business to pay salaries and taxes this is the kind of
thinking we must reverse. You cannot punish innovativeness. I am of
the opinion that there is enough work for every human being, it is
just that we have become choosy and no one wants to do the dirty jobs.
I still dont get the point of taxing my combine harvester which has
its own maintenance cost on which i pay taxes.

Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359